Thursday, January 6, 2011

FEEDBACK FROM MONIKA FROM ITALY

When I think about the project in which I have participated I start to smile. My memories are

so positive and warm that I can’t stop it! Not only did I know a lot of new people who are my

friends now, but also I have learned so many new things. It is incredible that we can travel to

the other end of Europe, meet people from Lithuania, Romania, Italy and, the most important,

Turkey and find out that, actually, we are all the same. It’s not important where we are from.

We are young, happy, a little bit crazy and full of new ideas how to improve our world. What

is more we can discuss about it as the barriers are eliminated by at least basic knowledge

of languages! I can’t forget dancing wedding dances in small Turkish village and travelling

there by truck, eating mysterious kokoreç, sunflower and peanuts and all these evenings

which we spent together. I had a great possibility to discuss about differences in our cultures,

our political views, to learn our traditional dances and taste or even prepare national dishes.

People create this world and it is worth to remember that we all want to be happy in it, so we

have to know what the peace and culture is. This project realized it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment